Fall is finally here, which means it’s time to make some delicious dishes in our kitchen. This is my favorite season and nothing can beat the recipes we make during fall. From baking apples to yummy squash recipes, rich flavors of fall are my favorite. The most popular and my most favorite fall flavor is pumpkin.
As the leaves change and the temperature drops, it’s time for some delicious pumpkin-packed treats. Nothing invokes the taste of fall better than pumpkin spice. From latte to cakes and muffins, pumpkin spice is the official flavor of fall.
So, if you’re ready to indulge in some of the best fall favorites, here are my pumpkin spice recipes for fall to keep you warm and your appetite full.
PUMPKIN SPICE FRENCH TOAST
This is a perfect recipe for breakfast in this beautiful weather. It serves a comforting flavor of pumpkin spice and perfect texture of French toast. You can eat it with your favorite maple syrup or dusting some powdered sugar.
- 3 eggs
- 9 bread slices
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree
- 3 teaspoons of pumpkin spice mix
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- In a mixing bowl Whisk together eggs pumpkin puree, milk, sugar, vanilla extract, pumpkin spice until well combined.
- Next, dip bread slices into this egg mixture until they are thoroughly soaked.
- In a frying pan add some butter to grease it. Add the soaked bread slices in the pan and fry them on medium heat until they are golden and crisp on both sides.
PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE
The pumpkin spice latte is, for me especially, the quintessential fall drink. This is a simple recipe to enjoy your fall season and perfect for evenings. You can easily make this at home.
Unlike the common version, this recipe uses pumpkin spice syrup made with real pumpkin. The result is a creamy, and smooth flavor.
- 1 can of pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon of pumpkin spice mix
- 1 cup of water
- In a saucepan combine the above ingredients and simmer on low heat for 20 minutes.
- Strain the mixture into a bottle (You can store this for later use in a fridge).
- To make a latte, brew a pot of your favorite coffee.
- On the other side pour 2/3 of a cup of milk into a jar with a lid, and microwave it for 30 seconds. Remove it and shake it well to create a foam.
- Pour a cup of your favorite coffee, leaving room for foam. Add your favorite syrup and stir, spoon the milk foam over the top.
PUMPKIN SPICE POPCORN
Pumpkin spice popcorns are a perfect snack for curling up on a couch with a good book or movie. It’s usually my-go recipe when I’m reading usually at night. It is a simple and super easy snack having the extra delicious flavor of pumpkin.
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- To make this snack mix all the ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Add butter to a saucepan, dump all the ingredients, and cover the pan. Keep stirring the pan until they are cooked. Or you can simply sprinkle the sugar mixture into a bag of microwave popcorn for a fast treat.
PUMPKIN SPICE SMOOTHIE
This delicious pumpkin spice recipe is healthy, and you can have it either in breakfast or quick lunch. It will keep you full and boost your metabolism as well.
All you need are a few ingredients and a high powered blender. I love my Vitamix Blender for making smoothies (it is best about anything), but if you don’t have one there is no need to worry. When I didn’t have this, I used my regular blender and the result and consistency were almost same.
Feel free to try my other smoothies here.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 can of pumpkin puree
- 1 cup milk (we used coconut milk)
- 2 ice cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin spice
- 1-2 tablespoon of maple syrup
- Add the above ingredients in a high powered blender and blend them smooth, except for the maple syrup.
- Pour it into the glass, and add some maple syrup on the top for garnishing.
I hope you liked the recipes I shared. Feel free to comment down below your favorite recipes, so that I can try them as well. Xoxo