This is not a typical post, but I am so honored that I wanted to share it. I, never heard of the Mystery Blogger award before, until I was nominated for by Beth a couple of days before. She is an amazing blogger and a person, and I love her for what she does. Her posts are mainly related to mental health and about university students as well. You can check out her blog “Life of Beth” and read her answers for this award here.
Also, this post is absolutely not a sponsored one nor affiliated, as you might know. I have this boring disclosure on every post of mine.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
So, what is this award all about that makes me pretty excited about it. The award was created by Okoto Enigma, to help all of the amazing bloggers to be discovered and give them the recognition by nominating them. the bloggers further nominate other bloggers and this way they all get the recognition they deserve.
According to the creator, this is “an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.” ~ Okoto Enigma
The Mystery Blogger Award rules:
- Put the award logo on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers three facts about yourself
- Nominate between ten and twenty bloggers
- Notify your nominees
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice (with one weird or funny question)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three facts about me:
- I am a left-handed, because of which, I always got into trouble in school. My examiners always accused me of ‘helping others’ (the term they referred to as showing my test to others), as I used to keep my exam sheet tilted because I couldn’t write on it straight.
- I always had a few friends, but a genuine one, for which I am quite lucky. I still have maintained my long-distance friendships with my friends I met 13-14 years back.
- I’m absolutely afraid of heights and can’t look down from the top of even a 3 story building. But, I love traveling by air and I can enjoy even an 8-hour flight. Weird!
My nominees for this award:
- Erika Nora
- Mommy in Color
- Mummying and M.E.
- Holly Paul
- Nicole Emanuel
- Shannah Holt
- Beauty Broadcast
- Lorna Rose
- Livin On A Dream
- The Honest Mums Club
Answers to Beth’s questions:
What is your main goal in life and do you feel you have achieved it?
I’ve already achieved many of my goals. I always wanted to do what I’m doing now, Blogging. I am glad I could do so. My main goal in life is to completely be happy and contented with what God has bestowed me with. For this, I work on it daily basis and pray to God to bestow me with such strength of being happy in His decision of my life. On the whole, I’m fairly satisfied with my life.
Do you have any pets? If so, how many, what type, what are their names, and how old are they?
I don’t have any pet now, but I once had a parrot who became a feast of the cat my granddad owned.
You are driving a bus. At the first stop, two women get on. At the second stop, three men get off and one woman gets off. At the third stop, three kids and their mum get on, and a man gets off. The bus is grey, and it is raining outside. What colour is the bus driver’s hair?
Well, since I am the driver, the hair color will be Burgundy.
You are given the ability to change only one thing in the world? What do you change and why?
I would only change Hatred towards one another in the world. This is one of the serious problems, if changed, will eradicate even the tiniest of problems in the world. The world is full of hatred right now, and this depressing trend is not stopping anytime soon. This one word has shown and will keep showing deplorable consequences.
If you could only listen to one artist/band’s songs over and over again for the rest of your life, which artist/band would it be and why?
Being a mother, I don’t get time to listen to any music, I even forgot what I used to hear. I just love reading books, whenever I get time.
Five questions for my Mystery Blogger Award nominees:
- Do you write/blog as a hobby or career? What is the most consistent topic to write about?
- You can live anywhere in the world. Which place will you choose to live and why?
- What’s a holiday that doesn’t exist that you’d like to create?
- What advice from your experience would you give to someone on their journey to achieving their dreams?
- How would you describe your life today?
Gratitude & Appreciation
I want to acknowledge and again say a big thank you to Beth for considering and nominating me for this award! It’s an honor and I am so blessed and humbled by it all.
My best posts:
Do you want to know more about me? Click Here
Have fun! I hope you enjoy this as much as I have! Have you been nominated previously? Let me know in the comments below.